Racing Genk VS Mouscron Peruwelz Prediction Belgian Pro League

Racing Genk VS Mouscron Peruwelz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Racing Genk got 6 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Mouscron Peruwelz got 0 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.18 with 3 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Racing Genk win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Racing Genk win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. Mouscron Peruwelz win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Racing Genk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. Mouscron Peruwelz last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Racing Genk wins is 66.92%, the chance for a draw is 19.56% and the chance for Mouscron Peruwelz to win this game is 13.52%.


Racing Genk VS Mouscron Peruwelz
Prediction:Racing Genk

Racing Genk VS Mouscron Peruwelz Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)