Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League

Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Glasgow Rangers got 12 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 38 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Aberdeen got 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Aberdeen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Glasgow Rangers last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Aberdeen last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Glasgow Rangers wins is 70.11%, the chance for a draw is 19.08% and the chance for Aberdeen to win this game is 10.81%.


Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen
Prediction:Glasgow Rangers

Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)