AFC Ajax VS Heracles Almelo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

AFC Ajax VS Heracles Almelo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AFC Ajax got 7 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.1 with 21 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Heracles Almelo got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.10 with 8 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AFC Ajax win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AFC Ajax win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Heracles Almelo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AFC Ajax last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/V/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/O. Heracles Almelo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AFC Ajax wins is 86.25%, the chance for a draw is 9.20% and the chance for Heracles Almelo to win this game is 4.56%.


AFC Ajax VS Heracles Almelo
Prediction:AFC Ajax

AFC Ajax VS Heracles Almelo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)