Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortuna Sittard got 0 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.18 with 3 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Feyenoord got 5 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 18 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortuna Sittard win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortuna Sittard win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Feyenoord win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortuna Sittard last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap:V/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Feyenoord last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortuna Sittard wins is 16.21%, the chance for a draw is 21.09% and the chance for Feyenoord to win this game is 62.70%.


Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord
Prediction:Feyenoord

Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)