FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven Prediction Holland Eredivisie

FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Twente Enschede got 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.5 with 17 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. PSV Eindhoven got 6 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 19 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Twente Enschede win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Twente Enschede win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. PSV Eindhoven win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Twente Enschede last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. PSV Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Twente Enschede wins is 21.25%, the chance for a draw is 23.51% and the chance for PSV Eindhoven to win this game is 55.24%.


FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven
Prediction:PSV Eindhoven

FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)