Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka Prediction J-League Division 1

Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
J-League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Urawa Red Diamonds got 13 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.9 with 45 points in J-League Division 1.

 

2. Gamba Osaka got 17 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.2 with 55 points in J-League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Urawa Red Diamonds win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Urawa Red Diamonds win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Gamba Osaka win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Urawa Red Diamonds last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Gamba Osaka last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Urawa Red Diamonds wins is 33.90%, the chance for a draw is 25.74% and the chance for Gamba Osaka to win this game is 40.37%.


Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka
Prediction:Gamba Osaka

Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka Prediction J-League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)