Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC Prediction AFC Champions League

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in Korea League.

 

2. Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 11 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 34 points in Chinese Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Suwon Samsung Bluewings win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Suwon Samsung Bluewings win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Suwon Samsung Bluewings last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Suwon Samsung Bluewings wins is 20.43%, the chance for a draw is 27.63% and the chance for Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC to win this game is 51.93%.


Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC
Prediction:Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC Prediction AFC Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)