Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Shanghai East Asia FC Prediction AFC Champions League

Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Shanghai East Asia FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 15 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 48 points in Korea League.

 

2. Shanghai East Asia FC got 10 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 32 points in Chinese Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Shanghai East Asia FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Shanghai East Asia FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors wins is 45.65%, the chance for a draw is 27.01% and the chance for Shanghai East Asia FC to win this game is 27.35%.


Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Shanghai East Asia FC
Prediction:Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors

Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Shanghai East Asia FC Prediction AFC Champions League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)