Greuther Furth VS Jahn Regensburg Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Greuther Furth VS Jahn Regensburg Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Greuther Furth got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 12 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Jahn Regensburg got 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.11 with 9 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Greuther Furth win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Greuther Furth win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Jahn Regensburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Greuther Furth last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Jahn Regensburg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Greuther Furth wins is 44.81%, the chance for a draw is 26.70% and the chance for Jahn Regensburg to win this game is 28.49%.


Greuther Furth VS Jahn Regensburg
Prediction:Greuther Furth

Greuther Furth VS Jahn Regensburg Prediction German Bundesliga 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)