Hamburger SV VS VfL Bochum Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Hamburger SV VS VfL Bochum Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hamburger SV got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 17 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. VfL Bochum got 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 11 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hamburger SV win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hamburger SV win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. VfL Bochum win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hamburger SV last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. VfL Bochum last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hamburger SV wins is 54.68%, the chance for a draw is 24.70% and the chance for VfL Bochum to win this game is 20.62%.


Hamburger SV VS VfL Bochum
Prediction:Hamburger SV

Hamburger SV VS VfL Bochum Prediction German Bundesliga 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)