Mallorca VS Sporting Gijon Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Mallorca VS Sporting Gijon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mallorca got 7 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 25 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Sporting Gijon got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mallorca win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mallorca win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Sporting Gijon win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mallorca last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/V. Sporting Gijon last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mallorca wins is 47.33%, the chance for a draw is 30.80% and the chance for Sporting Gijon to win this game is 21.87%.


Mallorca VS Sporting Gijon
Prediction:Mallorca

Mallorca VS Sporting Gijon Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)