Tenerife VS UD Logrones Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Tenerife VS UD Logrones Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tenerife got 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.17 with 13 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. UD Logrones got 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 17 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tenerife win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tenerife win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. UD Logrones win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tenerife last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. UD Logrones last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tenerife wins is 48.88%, the chance for a draw is 30.16% and the chance for UD Logrones to win this game is 20.96%.


Tenerife VS UD Logrones
Prediction:Tenerife

Tenerife VS UD Logrones Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)