Sarpsborg 08 VS Viking Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Sarpsborg 08 VS Viking Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sarpsborg 08 got 8 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.10 with 28 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Viking got 9 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.7 with 33 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sarpsborg 08 win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sarpsborg 08 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Viking win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sarpsborg 08 last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Viking last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sarpsborg 08 wins is 43.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.92% and the chance for Viking to win this game is 29.77%.


Sarpsborg 08 VS Viking
Prediction:Sarpsborg 08

Sarpsborg 08 VS Viking Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)