Odd Grenland VS Start Kristiansand Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Odd Grenland VS Start Kristiansand Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Odd Grenland got 13 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.5 with 42 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Start Kristiansand got 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.14 with 22 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Odd Grenland win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Odd Grenland win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Start Kristiansand win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Odd Grenland last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/V/O. Start Kristiansand last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Odd Grenland wins is 64.00%, the chance for a draw is 21.02% and the chance for Start Kristiansand to win this game is 14.97%.


Odd Grenland VS Start Kristiansand
Prediction:Odd Grenland

Odd Grenland VS Start Kristiansand Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)