Stromsgodset VS Bodo Glimt Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Stromsgodset VS Bodo Glimt Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stromsgodset got 5 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.13 with 24 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Bodo Glimt got 21 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 65 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stromsgodset win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stromsgodset win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Bodo Glimt win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stromsgodset last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Bodo Glimt last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stromsgodset wins is 16.86%, the chance for a draw is 19.37% and the chance for Bodo Glimt to win this game is 63.77%.


Stromsgodset VS Bodo Glimt
Prediction:Bodo Glimt

Stromsgodset VS Bodo Glimt Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)