Elfsborg VS Helsingborg Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

Elfsborg VS Helsingborg Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Elfsborg got 11 wins, 13 draws and 3 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.2 with 46 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Helsingborg got 4 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.16 with 22 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Elfsborg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Elfsborg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Helsingborg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Elfsborg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O. Helsingborg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Elfsborg wins is 55.33%, the chance for a draw is 24.33% and the chance for Helsingborg to win this game is 20.35%.


Elfsborg VS Helsingborg
Prediction:Elfsborg

Elfsborg VS Helsingborg Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)