Sao Paulo VS Vasco da Gama Prediction Brazil Serie A

Sao Paulo VS Vasco da Gama Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sao Paulo got 10 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.4 with 36 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Vasco da Gama got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.17 with 23 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches. Vasco da Gama win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Vasco da Gama last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap: L/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sao Paulo wins is 59.91%, the chance for a draw is 24.00% and the chance for Vasco da Gama to win this game is 16.09%.


Sao Paulo VS Vasco da Gama
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo VS Vasco da Gama Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)