Ceara VS Atletico Mineiro Prediction Brazil Serie A

Ceara VS Atletico Mineiro Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ceara got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 14 points in Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1.

 

2. Atletico Mineiro got 12 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 38 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ceara win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ceara win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Mineiro win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ceara last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Atletico Mineiro last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ceara wins is 30.96%, the chance for a draw is 28.24% and the chance for Atletico Mineiro to win this game is 40.80%.


Ceara VS Atletico Mineiro
Prediction:Atletico Mineiro

Ceara VS Atletico Mineiro Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)