Internacional RS VS Fluminense RJ Prediction Brazil Serie A

Internacional RS VS Fluminense RJ Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Internacional RS got 10 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.3 with 36 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Fluminense RJ got 9 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.8 with 32 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Fluminense RJ win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Internacional RS last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Fluminense RJ last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Internacional RS wins is 50.79%, the chance for a draw is 26.79% and the chance for Fluminense RJ to win this game is 22.42%.


Internacional RS VS Fluminense RJ
Prediction:Internacional RS

Internacional RS VS Fluminense RJ Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)