Lech Poznan VS Rakow Czestochowa Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

Lech Poznan VS Rakow Czestochowa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Poland Ekstraklasa -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lech Poznan got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 9 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

2. Rakow Czestochowa got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 20 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lech Poznan win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lech Poznan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Rakow Czestochowa win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lech Poznan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Rakow Czestochowa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lech Poznan wins is 48.36%, the chance for a draw is 26.04% and the chance for Rakow Czestochowa to win this game is 25.59%.


Lech Poznan VS Rakow Czestochowa
Prediction:Lech Poznan

Lech Poznan VS Rakow Czestochowa Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)