Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportes Tolima Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportes Tolima Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.6 with 33 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Deportes Tolima got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportes Tolima win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Deportes Tolima last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: -/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Junior Barranquilla wins is 43.38%, the chance for a draw is 29.51% and the chance for Deportes Tolima to win this game is 27.11%.


Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportes Tolima
Prediction:Atletico Junior Barranquilla

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportes Tolima Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)