Deportivo Pasto VS Independiente Santa Fe Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportivo Pasto VS Independiente Santa Fe Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Pasto got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 34 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Independiente Santa Fe got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.1 with 40 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Independiente Santa Fe win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Pasto last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:V/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O. Independiente Santa Fe last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Pasto wins is 34.12%, the chance for a draw is 30.54% and the chance for Independiente Santa Fe to win this game is 35.33%.


Deportivo Pasto VS Independiente Santa Fe
Prediction:Independiente Santa Fe

Deportivo Pasto VS Independiente Santa Fe Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)