FC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes Prediction USA Major League Soccer

FC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
USA Major League Soccer -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Kansas City got 12 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 39 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

2. San Jose Earthquakes got 8 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.7 with 30 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Kansas City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Kansas City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. San Jose Earthquakes win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Kansas City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. San Jose Earthquakes last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Kansas City wins is 55.07%, the chance for a draw is 23.14% and the chance for San Jose Earthquakes to win this game is 21.79%.


FC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes
Prediction:FC Kansas City

FC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes Prediction USA Major League Soccer

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)