Minnesota United FC VS Colorado Rapids Prediction USA Major League Soccer

Minnesota United FC VS Colorado Rapids Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
USA Major League Soccer -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Minnesota United FC got 9 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.4 with 34 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

2. Colorado Rapids got 8 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.8 with 28 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Minnesota United FC win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Minnesota United FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Colorado Rapids win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Minnesota United FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/O. Colorado Rapids last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Minnesota United FC wins is 44.32%, the chance for a draw is 25.66% and the chance for Colorado Rapids to win this game is 30.02%.


Minnesota United FC VS Colorado Rapids
Prediction:Minnesota United FC

Minnesota United FC VS Colorado Rapids Prediction USA Major League Soccer

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)