Estudiantes La Plata VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 1

Estudiantes La Plata VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Estudiantes La Plata got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 1 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 4 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Estudiantes La Plata win rate is 71.43%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Estudiantes La Plata win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Aldosivi Mar del Plata win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Estudiantes La Plata last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/V/-/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/-/O. Aldosivi Mar del Plata last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Estudiantes La Plata wins is 48.90%, the chance for a draw is 28.43% and the chance for Aldosivi Mar del Plata to win this game is 22.67%.


Estudiantes La Plata VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata
Prediction:Estudiantes La Plata

Estudiantes La Plata VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)