San Lorenzo VS Argentinos juniors Prediction Argentine Division 1

San Lorenzo VS Argentinos juniors Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. San Lorenzo got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.1 with 7 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Argentinos juniors got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 4 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, San Lorenzo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, San Lorenzo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Argentinos juniors win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. San Lorenzo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O. Argentinos juniors last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that San Lorenzo wins is 38.58%, the chance for a draw is 30.72% and the chance for Argentinos juniors to win this game is 30.70%.


San Lorenzo VS Argentinos juniors
Prediction:San Lorenzo

San Lorenzo VS Argentinos juniors Prediction Argentine Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)