Univ Catolica VS CSD Antofagasta Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Univ Catolica VS CSD Antofagasta Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Univ Catolica got 13 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.1 with 42 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. CSD Antofagasta got 8 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.4 with 31 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Univ Catolica win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Univ Catolica win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. CSD Antofagasta win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Univ Catolica last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/-/O/O. CSD Antofagasta last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap: V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Univ Catolica wins is 65.14%, the chance for a draw is 21.15% and the chance for CSD Antofagasta to win this game is 13.70%.


Univ Catolica VS CSD Antofagasta
Prediction:Univ Catolica

Univ Catolica VS CSD Antofagasta Prediction Primera Division de Chile

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)