Tigres UANL VS Toluca Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Tigres UANL VS Toluca Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tigres UANL got 7 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 28 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Toluca got 6 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.11 with 21 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tigres UANL win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tigres UANL win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Toluca win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tigres UANL last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Toluca last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tigres UANL wins is 57.48%, the chance for a draw is 22.87% and the chance for Toluca to win this game is 19.66%.


Tigres UANL VS Toluca
Prediction:Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL VS Toluca Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)