Bournemouth AFC VS Millwall Prediction England Championship

Bournemouth AFC VS Millwall Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bournemouth AFC got 11 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 41 points in England Championship.

 

2. Millwall got 5 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.17 with 25 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bournemouth AFC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bournemouth AFC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Millwall win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bournemouth AFC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Millwall last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bournemouth AFC wins is 52.70%, the chance for a draw is 26.41% and the chance for Millwall to win this game is 20.89%.


Bournemouth AFC VS Millwall
Prediction:Bournemouth AFC

Bournemouth AFC VS Millwall Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)