Oostende VS KAS Eupen Prediction Belgian Pro League

Oostende VS KAS Eupen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oostende got 8 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. KAS Eupen got 5 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.14 with 23 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oostende win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oostende win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. KAS Eupen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oostende last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/O. KAS Eupen last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oostende wins is 47.93%, the chance for a draw is 25.45% and the chance for KAS Eupen to win this game is 26.62%.


Oostende VS KAS Eupen
Prediction:Oostende

Oostende VS KAS Eupen Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)