Dundee United VS Saint Johnstone Prediction Scottish Premier League

Dundee United VS Saint Johnstone Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dundee United got 6 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.6 with 26 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Saint Johnstone got 4 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.9 with 19 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dundee United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dundee United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Saint Johnstone win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dundee United last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/U. Saint Johnstone last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dundee United wins is 32.61%, the chance for a draw is 28.44% and the chance for Saint Johnstone to win this game is 38.96%.


Dundee United VS Saint Johnstone
Prediction:Saint Johnstone

Dundee United VS Saint Johnstone Prediction Scottish Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)