Vitesse Arnhem VS FC Utrecht Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Vitesse Arnhem VS FC Utrecht Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vitesse Arnhem got 10 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.4 with 32 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. FC Utrecht got 3 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.10 with 18 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Utrecht win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vitesse Arnhem last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. FC Utrecht last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vitesse Arnhem wins is 44.64%, the chance for a draw is 26.32% and the chance for FC Utrecht to win this game is 29.04%.


Vitesse Arnhem VS FC Utrecht
Prediction:Vitesse Arnhem

Vitesse Arnhem VS FC Utrecht Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)