Heracles Almelo VS Emmen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Heracles Almelo VS Emmen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Heracles Almelo got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.13 with 15 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Emmen got 0 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.18 with 5 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Heracles Almelo win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Heracles Almelo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Emmen win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Heracles Almelo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/V/U. Emmen last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Heracles Almelo wins is 52.15%, the chance for a draw is 25.11% and the chance for Emmen to win this game is 22.74%.


Heracles Almelo VS Emmen
Prediction:Heracles Almelo

Heracles Almelo VS Emmen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)