Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Charlton Athletic got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.7 with 32 points in England League 1.

 

2. Rochdale got 5 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.21 with 20 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Rochdale win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Charlton Athletic last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Rochdale last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Charlton Athletic wins is 54.23%, the chance for a draw is 25.87% and the chance for Rochdale to win this game is 19.90%.


Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale
Prediction:Charlton Athletic

Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)