Hull City VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England Johnstone

Hull City VS Fleetwood Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hull City got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 38 points in England League 1.

 

2. Fleetwood Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.11 with 29 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hull City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hull City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Fleetwood Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hull City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Fleetwood Town last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hull City wins is 45.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.51% and the chance for Fleetwood Town to win this game is 28.19%.


Hull City VS Fleetwood Town
Prediction:Hull City

Hull City VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)