Sunderland A.F.C VS Port Vale Prediction England Johnstone

Sunderland A.F.C VS Port Vale Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sunderland A.F.C got 7 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.10 with 30 points in England League 1.

 

2. Port Vale got 8 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.13 with 28 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Port Vale win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Port Vale last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 60.68%, the chance for a draw is 22.89% and the chance for Port Vale to win this game is 16.42%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Port Vale
Prediction:Sunderland A.F.C

Sunderland A.F.C VS Port Vale Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)