Bristol Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon Prediction England Johnstone

Bristol Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bristol Rovers got 6 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.18 with 22 points in England League 1.

 

2. AFC Wimbledon got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.20 with 21 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bristol Rovers win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bristol Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. AFC Wimbledon win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bristol Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. AFC Wimbledon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bristol Rovers wins is 43.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.51% and the chance for AFC Wimbledon to win this game is 30.18%.


Bristol Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon
Prediction:Bristol Rovers

Bristol Rovers VS AFC Wimbledon Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)