Lincoln City VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England Johnstone

Lincoln City VS Accrington Stanley Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lincoln City got 13 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.1 with 42 points in England League 1.

 

2. Accrington Stanley got 10 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 33 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lincoln City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lincoln City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Accrington Stanley win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lincoln City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Accrington Stanley last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lincoln City wins is 46.99%, the chance for a draw is 26.45% and the chance for Accrington Stanley to win this game is 26.56%.


Lincoln City VS Accrington Stanley
Prediction:Lincoln City

Lincoln City VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)