Oxford United VS Cambridge United Prediction England Johnstone

Oxford United VS Cambridge United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oxford United got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.12 with 28 points in England League 1.

 

2. Cambridge United got 11 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 37 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oxford United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oxford United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cambridge United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oxford United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Cambridge United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oxford United wins is 54.83%, the chance for a draw is 24.33% and the chance for Cambridge United to win this game is 20.84%.


Oxford United VS Cambridge United
Prediction:Oxford United

Oxford United VS Cambridge United Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)