Peterborough United VS Portsmouth Prediction England Johnstone

Peterborough United VS Portsmouth Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Peterborough United got 10 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.5 with 33 points in England League 1.

 

2. Portsmouth got 10 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 35 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Peterborough United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Peterborough United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Portsmouth win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Peterborough United last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/L; Handicap:W/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. Portsmouth last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Peterborough United wins is 39.56%, the chance for a draw is 26.42% and the chance for Portsmouth to win this game is 34.02%.


Peterborough United VS Portsmouth
Prediction:Peterborough United

Peterborough United VS Portsmouth Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)