Northampton Town VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England Johnstone

Northampton Town VS Milton Keynes Dons Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Northampton Town got 6 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.19 with 22 points in England League 1.

 

2. Milton Keynes Dons got 6 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.16 with 25 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Northampton Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Northampton Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Milton Keynes Dons win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Northampton Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Milton Keynes Dons last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Northampton Town wins is 31.76%, the chance for a draw is 26.75% and the chance for Milton Keynes Dons to win this game is 41.49%.


Northampton Town VS Milton Keynes Dons
Prediction:Milton Keynes Dons

Northampton Town VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)