AC Milan VS Torino Prediction Coppa Italia

AC Milan VS Torino Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AC Milan got 12 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 40 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Torino got 2 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.18 with 12 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AC Milan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AC Milan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Torino win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/V. Torino last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/D; Handicap: L/V/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AC Milan wins is 65.30%, the chance for a draw is 21.03% and the chance for Torino to win this game is 13.68%.


AC Milan VS Torino
Prediction:AC Milan

AC Milan VS Torino Prediction Coppa Italia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)