Bayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction Germany Cup

Bayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Germany Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bayer Leverkusen got 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Eintracht Frankfurt got 5 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.9 with 23 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O. Eintracht Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bayer Leverkusen wins is 56.16%, the chance for a draw is 23.47% and the chance for Eintracht Frankfurt to win this game is 20.37%.


Bayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt
Prediction:Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction Germany Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)