Rio Ave VS Estoril Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Rio Ave VS Estoril Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rio Ave got 3 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.10 with 14 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Estoril got 11 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 36 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rio Ave win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rio Ave win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Estoril win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rio Ave last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/O. Estoril last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rio Ave wins is 48.69%, the chance for a draw is 28.12% and the chance for Estoril to win this game is 23.20%.


Rio Ave VS Estoril
Prediction:Rio Ave

Rio Ave VS Estoril Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)