Moreirense VS Santa Clara Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Moreirense VS Santa Clara Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Moreirense got 3 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 14 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Santa Clara got 4 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 15 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Moreirense win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Moreirense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Santa Clara win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Moreirense last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Santa Clara last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Moreirense wins is 33.49%, the chance for a draw is 31.85% and the chance for Santa Clara to win this game is 34.66%.


Moreirense VS Santa Clara
Prediction:Santa Clara

Moreirense VS Santa Clara Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)