Nacional da Madeira VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Nacional da Madeira VS FC Porto Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nacional da Madeira got 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.11 with 13 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. FC Porto got 10 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 31 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nacional da Madeira win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nacional da Madeira win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Porto win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nacional da Madeira last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. FC Porto last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nacional da Madeira wins is 11.01%, the chance for a draw is 19.49% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 69.50%.


Nacional da Madeira VS FC Porto
Prediction:FC Porto

Nacional da Madeira VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)