O.Higgins VS Municipal Iquique Prediction Primera Division de Chile

O.Higgins VS Municipal Iquique Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. O.Higgins got 10 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.11 with 35 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Municipal Iquique got 7 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.17 with 27 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, O.Higgins win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, O.Higgins win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Municipal Iquique win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. O.Higgins last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Municipal Iquique last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that O.Higgins wins is 50.76%, the chance for a draw is 26.59% and the chance for Municipal Iquique to win this game is 22.65%.


O.Higgins VS Municipal Iquique
Prediction:O.Higgins

O.Higgins VS Municipal Iquique Prediction Primera Division de Chile

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)