Northeast United VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League

Northeast United VS Bengaluru Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Northeast United got 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 11 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Bengaluru got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 12 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Northeast United win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Northeast United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bengaluru win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Northeast United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap:L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Bengaluru last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Northeast United wins is 31.57%, the chance for a draw is 25.95% and the chance for Bengaluru to win this game is 42.48%.


Northeast United VS Bengaluru
Prediction:Bengaluru

Northeast United VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)