Exeter City VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England League 2

Exeter City VS Bolton Wanderers Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Exeter City got 8 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.10 with 31 points in England League 2.

 

2. Bolton Wanderers got 7 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.17 with 26 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Exeter City win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Exeter City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Bolton Wanderers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Exeter City last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Bolton Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Exeter City wins is 52.27%, the chance for a draw is 25.54% and the chance for Bolton Wanderers to win this game is 22.19%.


Exeter City VS Bolton Wanderers
Prediction:Exeter City

Exeter City VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England League 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)