Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari Prediction Romania Liga I

Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gaz Metan Medias got 5 wins, 1 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.12 with 16 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. CS Voluntari got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.13 with 15 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gaz Metan Medias win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gaz Metan Medias win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches. CS Voluntari win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gaz Metan Medias last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:-/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/O/O/O. CS Voluntari last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gaz Metan Medias wins is 41.65%, the chance for a draw is 28.74% and the chance for CS Voluntari to win this game is 29.61%.


Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari
Prediction:Gaz Metan Medias

Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)